- QIC: Shocker (RESPECT)
- Pax: BLUE (DOUBLE RESPECT), Porky (RESPECT), Swabbie (RESPECT), Bailiff (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Pumper (RESPECT), Wing-it (RESPECT), Schmiddy (RESPECT), Barney, Decaf, Snap On, PA, Cardinal, Piglet, Loudmouth, Megamind,
Mosey – 25 SSHS
CYCLE ONE (1 minute on/30 seconds active Recovery = Slingshot/15 seconds rest)
- Kettlebell Infinity (pass between legs)
- Kettlebell Halo (elbows in, bell close to base of neck)
- Kettlebell Clean and Press Rt Arm Kettlebell Clean and Press
- Left Arm Kettlebell Two Handed Swings – deep
- 7 Burpees
CYCLE TWO (1 minute on/30 seconds active Recovery = two hand press overhead/15 seconds rest)
- Kettlebell Goblet Squat-3 count down 3 count up DEEP
- Kettlebell Swing Two Hands
- Kettlebell Overhead Squat – Rt Arm (half) Left Arm(half)
- Kettlebell Overhead Reverse Lunge – Rt Arm (1/2) Left Arm (12)
- Kettlebell Side Lunge – Rt Lunge, to Neutral Squat,
- Farmers Carry 400m
CYCLE THREE (1 minute on/30 seconds active Recovery = alternating hand swings/15 seconds rest)
- Kettlebell Half Kneeling Press – Rt Press/Rt Knee down
- Kettlebell Half Kneeling Press – Left Press/Left Knee down
- Rt Arm Kettlebell Side Swings(across body/knees)
- Lft Arm Kettlebell Side Swings(across body/knees)
17 PAX showed up for an EPIC beatdown with the bells courtesy of Shocker!!! We must be doing something RIGHT!!
Great morning in the gloom!! Anniversary coming up!!!!
- F3 Bible study (Core 52) continues on Monday 03/08. It’s not too late to join!
- F3 Marco Anniversary March 13th
- Clown Car to Chowanoke March 20th
- Camden is kicking off and we would like a few pax to attend their first workout.
- Wednesday April 21st 5K run/walk for autism. More info forthcoming.
- May 1st launch of Washington County’s F3 by Nantan Poacher!
Q’s O’ the Week
Rock The Bells Tuesday 03/09: Shocker
- Running/Walking Tall Wednesday 03/10 Hermie and Cardinal
- Q Point Shocker
- Ruckin’ Thursday 03/11: Snap on
- ANNIVERSARY Herringbone Beatdown 03/13 Poacher