- QIC: Cardinal (workout courtesy of Shocker)
- Pax: BLUE (DOUBLE RESPECT), Shocker (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Porky (RESPECT), Schmiddy (RESPECT), Mayberry (RESPECT), Wing-it (RESPECT), Snap-on, Decaf, Pumper, Barney
- SPECIAL GUEST: HALF CAFF!!!
General warmup and mosey to the nature trail. Then work began.
- 20 merkins, american hammers and side straddle hops (PAX stops on Q’s stop)
- 200m run
- 20 mountain climbers, squats and WWII’s (PAX stops on Q’s stop)
- 200m run
- Rinse and repeat for 1 mile
- PAX splits into groups of two
- One runs bleachers while the other reps. All told we got;
- 100 presses
- 100 KB swings
- 100 curls
- 100 tricep extensions
- 100 lateral raises
Naked Man Moleskine
FUN workout designed by Shocker and Q’ed by Cardinal. Half Caff visited today. Shocker on IR, Blue accompanied.
Prayer list: Celebration of lives rich in Jesus. Cardinal’s aunt.
- ENC’s anniversary/convergence is the 20th of Feb (Poacher, Cardinal and Shocker set to attend)
- Cornerstone Region Launch March 6th
- F3 Marco Anniversary March 13th
- Clown Car to Chowanoke March 20th
- Camden is kicking off and we would like a few pax to attend their first workout.
- F3 Bible study (Core 52) continues on Monday 02/15. Get your book if you haven’t we are covering week 2!!
Poacher and Cardinal opted to polish this workout off
Burpee ladders starting with 7 and ending with 1 with 50m sprints in between
Q’s O’ the Week
Rock The Bells Tuesday 02/09: Barney Running/Walking Tall Wednesday 02/10: Blue and Poacher Ruckin’ Thursday 02/11: Schmiddy Herringbone Beatdown 02/13: Cardinal