- QIC: Hermie (RESPECT) & Cardinal
- Pax: BLUE (DOUBLE RESPECT), Bailiff (RESPECT), Pumper (RESPECT), Shocker (RESPECT), Porky (RESPECT), Wing-it (RESPECT), Swabbie (RESPECT), Mayberry (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Double Bogey, Brutus, PA, Decaf, Snap-on
Walkers walked the track while Runners ran max distance until COT.
Great morning. Is it warming up? Tough to tell…Cardinal ran a 5K PR of 25:46! Shocker laid the Q point on us. Shield lock! We all need to be accelerating towards being better men and we need our brother beside us to hold their shield locked with ours to help guard us against our jesters! Also Shocker has instituted a 10 burpee penalty for profanity on Telegram…Cardinal is in trouble!!!
- F3 Marco Anniversary March 13th
- Clown Car to Chowanoke March 20th
- Camden is kicking off and we would like a few pax to attend their first workout.
- April 3rd Peter’s Run sign up here!! https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/RobersonvilleBearGrass/PetersRun
- Wednesday April 21st 5K run/walk for autism. More info forthcoming.
- May 1st launch of Washington County’s F3 by Nantan Poacher!
Q’s O’ the Week
Rock The Bells Tuesday 03/09: Shocker Running/Walking Tall Wednesday 03/10 Hermie and Cardinal Q Point Shocker
- Ruckin’ Thursday 03/11: Snap on
- ANNIVERSARY Herringbone Beatdown 03/13 Poacher
- F3 Bible study (Core 52) 03/15 “Jesus and Moses” Cardinal