- QIC: Mayberry (RESPECT)
- Pax: Shocker (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Porky (RESPECT), Bailiff (RESPECT), Swabbie (RESPECT), Schmiddy (RESPECT), Decaf, Snap-on, Cardinal, Brutus, Pole Dancer,
General warmup and mosey to the nature trail. Then work began.
- 800m run down nature trail
- 10 burpees
- 800m run back up nature trail
- 10 more burpees
Mosey to track
- 20 merkins
- Sprint across track
- 1 WWII
- Sprint back across track
- Ladder 20 merkins down and WWII’s up with sprints inbetween
- Q called audible in interest of time (Q also reminded Cardinal to note that next time these should be 15’s!!)
- 100m (rest on six)
- 200m (rest on six)
- 300m (rest on six)
- 200 m (rest on six)
Naked Man Moleskine
Mayberry put it on us!! Over 3 miles of running and plenty of PT. Cold and wet…yet again…
- Disc golf F2 at Farm Life this Sunday at 1300.
- ENC’s anniversary/convergence is the 20th of Feb (Poacher, Cardinal and Shocker set to attend)
- Cornerstone Region Launch March 7th
- F3 Marco Anniversary March 13th
- Clown Car to Chowanoke March 20th
- Camden is kicking off and we would like a few pax to attend their first workout.
- F3 Bible study (Core 52) begins on Monday 02/08. Get your book and hit week one!!
Q’s O’ the Week
Rock The Bells Tuesday 02/02: Cardinal Running/Walking Tall Wednesday 02/03: Blue and Cardinal Ruckin’ Thursday 02/04: Blue Herringbone Beatdown 02/06: Barney Mayberry