- Q’sIC: PA & Boyardee
- Pax: BLUE (DOUBLE RESPECT), Bailiff (RESPECT), Pumper (RESPECT), Shocker (RESPECT), Porky (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Swabbie (RESPECT), Mayberry (RESPECT), Poacher (RESPECT), Double Bogey, Decaf, Snap-on
Walkers walked the track. Runners ran 4.25 miles indian run
Another great one in the gloom! PA pulled off a nice run Q. We rock/paper/scissors’ed it to see whether we were to Indian Run, Just Run or Run w/ Beatdown. Indian run won and we blazed some new trails. ISI in full effect!!
Ironically, Porky went over Q point “whetstone.” Are you the cutting instrument or are you the tool?
- Clown Car to Chowanoke March 20th
- Camden is kicking off and we would like a few pax to attend their first workout.
- April 3rd Peter’s Run sign up here!! https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/RobersonvilleBearGrass/PetersRun
- Wednesday April 21st 5K run/walk for autism. More info forthcoming.
- May 1st launch of Washington County’s F3 by Nantan Poacher!
Q’s O’ the Week
Rock The Bells Tuesday 03/16: Swabbie Running/Walking Tall Wednesday 03/17 PA/Boyardee Q Point Porky
- Ruckin’ Thursday 03/18: Hermie
- Herringbone Beatdown 03/20 BLUE
- F3 Bible study (Core 52) 03/22 “Kingdom of God” Shocker